Saturday, August 22, 2009

Week Three, Done.

Not a whole lot to say about this past week. Once again, things are pretty good for now. I'm swimming in my free time, with either the team or people in my squad, when I'm looking for something fun. I have mastered the dive off the 3 meter board, and although I want to try the platforms, 5 and 10 meter, I cant, the ladder is always locked...

School is still pretty good, with French and Math still giving me the most trouble. I've been seeking extra help, and while that does just that, the classes continue to be the burden of my day.

I have a few more pictures, mostly of my room. Thanks to everyone who reads, it means a lot.

Matt

My very dirty Closet, and yes, this is very dirty
Photobucket

SAMI (Saturday AM Inspection) Bed,
Photobucket

Perfect hospital corner and 18" fold
Photobucket\


My neat and orderly desk
Photobucket

My beautiful view all day
Photobucket

My beautiful view every morning
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What did you do with Matt...I know what his dirty closet looks like, and it's not that!!
    Thanks for the post and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, if my closet looked like that mom and dad would wonder if something was wrong with me.

    Coop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coop,
    We know your closet doesn't look like that, and we know there is something wrong with you, but we love you anyway. Uncle Mike
    Matt,
    Just remember when you are stationed in Europe, and you go to Paris on leave, how impressed those beautiful French girls will be with your language skills!!!!!! Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, love your hospital corners. When I change my sheets, I'm going to emmulate them. Or maybe not. Thanks for the sunrise. ox, am

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt,
    Looks like you got the self discipline course down. I don't see a thing out of order! Impressive!
    Good job asking for "extra" help now...instead of when it is too late. I'll be praying that math and french start to make more sense to you.
    I will be showing your pictures to the boys, I think they could learn something from you.
    Keep up the good work!
    Marie Chi

    ReplyDelete