So many people have gone up and down the stairs, the marble has become indented.
This might be the only college where if you leave a new computer in the stairwell, it will remain there 5 days later.
Tornado warnings are bogus, but lightning warnings are real. In the past 7 years 2 people have been hit, 1 killed.
School is set up like high school, 53 minute classes with 7 minute passing periods.
Dining hall staff doesn't enjoy it when food is not eaten 'correctly'. We get in trouble for making special drinks.
Noon meal formation is lame, especially the 30 minute parade every Wednesday before lunch. Mondays and Fridays we only march to lunch, a quick 15 minute routine.
The Academy is the only place where you will get to march in a big square, for over 100 hours, if you're caught drinking under age.
1 Cheat, Lie or even attempt to steal and you're gone, Period.
That's all I have for now, and sorry, no new pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matt, I just joined your blogsite, I'm sure your Mom and Dad will be glad I have, because I keep asking them a lot of questions. You are an incredible writer and I really enjoyed reading your first couple posts...keep up the good work,"Sir". Thank you for setting up the blog...Marie Chichester
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading it. It's good to know that I do have so many people that are interested in my time here. By the way, how's Dan doing? What's going now with his Marine lifestyle?
ReplyDeleteHi Matt. Loved your pictures from on high. Were you really that close to the pearly gates? Hope classes are going well---better you being in collage than me. Love you, Aunt m
ReplyDelete